Age Group: 10 — 11 years
About the book
The Middle Atlas is the second part of the series of graded atlases custom-designed for middle classes.
Salient Features of the book are:
- This atlas covers topics, which are part of the NCERT/ICSE syllabus and presented in a student-friendly manner.
- The atlas provides suitable coverage of the continents and India, including thematic features of each continent and India.
- It includes satellite images of each continent along with India taken at night that highlights the developed, less developed and underdeveloped areas.
- It includes two maps of the world (physical and political) on double pages.
- It provides the latest map of India showing world heritage sites.
- It includes the maps of each continent that show the major mountain ranges and plateaus marked in thick lines.
- It provides stunning pictures of trees, wild animals and birds of each continent on three separate pages.
- The foremost feature of this atlas is that the maps are uncluttered, only those items are included, which the middle level students need to know.